Boys ranches near Friendswood, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up specifically to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Friendswood, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Friendswood, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Friendswood, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their individual difficulties and fix them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to re-build their interest and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Friendswood, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Friendswood, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Friendswood, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Friendswood, Texas:
Friendswood is a city in the U.S. state of Texas within the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area. The city lies in Galveston and Harris counties. As of the 2000 U.S. Census, Friendswood population was 29,037.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Friendswood, Texas, used with permission.