Boys ranches near Forney, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up specifically to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Forney, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Forney, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Forney, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide for a lasting change in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped individually, in order to deal with their individual problems and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can return your son home as a changed person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at varying paces than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and encourages them to regain their focus and motivation. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Forney, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Forney, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Forney, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Forney, Texas:
Forney is a city in Kaufman County, Texas, United States and has been named by the Texas legislature as the “Antique Capital of Texas”. The population was 5,588 at the 2000 census. Current projections show Forney with a population of around 15,000.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Forney, Texas, used with permission.