Boys ranches near Flower Mound, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their life around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, structured environment created especially to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Flower Mound, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Flower Mound, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Flower Mound, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their unique difficulties and fix them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and helps them to regain their curiosity and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Flower Mound, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Flower Mound, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Flower Mound, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, highly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Flower Mound, Texas:
Flower Mound is a town in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth and Dallas. Its population was 50,702 at the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2000 census, and 64,669 at the 2010 Census. The town derives its name from the prominent Convert mound located in the southern portion of the town. The most widely accepted explanation for the mound is that it was a sacred ceremonial ground of Wichita Indians in the early 19th century. Though surrounded by commercial and residential development, the mound is privately owned to protect it from further development.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Flower Mound, Texas, used with permission.