Boys ranches near Floresville, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment set up precisely to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Floresville, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Floresville, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Floresville, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen problems like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide for a lasting change in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to [work these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest caring for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their individual issues and surpass them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that engages our students and encourages them to regain their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Floresville, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Floresville, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Floresville, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Floresville, Texas:
Floresville is a city in Wilson County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,868 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Wilson County.GR The city is also part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Floresville, Texas, used with permission.