Boys ranches near Ennis, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor influences and immersed in a supervised, structured environment set up specifically to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Ennis, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Ennis, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Ennis, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are guided by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring change in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their unique issues and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys typically learn at varying speeds than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and helps them to regain their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Ennis, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Ennis, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Ennis, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Ennis, Texas:
Ennis is a city in Ellis County, Texas, United States, and a southeastern suburb of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Ennis, Texas, used with permission.