Boys ranches near Eagle Pass, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment designed especially to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Eagle Pass, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Eagle Pass, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Eagle Pass, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lasting transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine love for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be worked with individually, in order to address their individual issues and fix them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a changed person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and allows them to rediscover their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Eagle Pass, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Eagle Pass, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Eagle Pass, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Eagle Pass, Texas:
Eagle Pass is a city in and the county seat of Maverick County The population was 27,183 as of the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Eagle Pass, Texas, used with permission.