Boys ranches near Donna, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their life around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy influences and immersed in a supervised, structured environment designed especially to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Donna, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Donna, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Donna, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be helped personally, in order to deal with their unique issues and fix them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that engages our students and allows them to re-discover their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Donna, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Donna, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Donna, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Donna, Texas:
Donna is a city in Hidalgo County, Texas, United States. The population was 15,798 at the 2010 census. The city’s motto is “The Heart of the Valley.”
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Donna, Texas, used with permission.