Boys ranches near Desoto, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their life around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative peer groups and immersed in a supervised, structured environment designed precisely to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Desoto, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Desoto, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Desoto, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are guided by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be helped individually, in order to address their unique problems and fix them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that engages our students and allows them to regain their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Desoto, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Desoto, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Desoto, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Desoto, Texas:
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Desoto, Texas, used with permission.