Boys ranches near Denton, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor peer groups and taken to a supervised, controlled environment set up especially to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Denton, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Denton, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Denton, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their individual difficulties and fix them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a changed person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys typically learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and helps them to re-discover their interest and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Denton, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Denton, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Denton, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Denton, Texas:
Denton is the county seat of Denton County, Texas in the United States. Its population was 113,383 according to the 2010 census, making it the eleventh largest city in the DallasFort Worth metroplex. Geographically, it is situated Convert south of the OklahomaTexas border and Convert northwest of Dallas.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Denton, Texas, used with permission.