Boys ranches near Denison, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, structured environment created precisely to foster their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Denison, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Denison, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Denison, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are guided by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring change in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated individually, in order to address their individual problems and overcome them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can return your son home as a new person, ready and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and helps them to re-build their interest and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Denison, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Denison, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Denison, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Denison, Texas:
Denison is a city in Grayson County, Texas, United States. The population was 22,773 at the 2000 census; it is estimated to have grown to 24,127 in 2009. Denison is one of two principal cities in the Sherman-Denison Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Denison, Texas, used with permission.