Boys ranches near Del Valle, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative influences and immersed in a supervised, structured environment designed specifically to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Del Valle, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Del Valle, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Del Valle, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are guided by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen problems like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their individual issues and overcome them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at different speeds than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and encourages them to regain their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Del Valle, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Del Valle, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Del Valle, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Del Valle, Texas:
Del Valle is an unincorporated community in southeastern Travis County, Texas, United States. It is about 7 miles (11 km) southeast of Downtown Austin, and is part of the Austin-Round Rock metropolitan area. The 2000 census estimates the population to be 300.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Del Valle, Texas, used with permission.