Boys ranches near Deer Park, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment created specifically to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Deer Park, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Deer Park, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Deer Park, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be treated individually, in order to address their individual problems and fix them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that engages our students and helps them to re-discover their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Deer Park, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Deer Park, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Deer Park, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Deer Park, Texas:
Deer Park is a city in the U.S. state of Texas within the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area. The city is located in Harris County and is situated in Southeast Texas. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the population of Deer Park was 32,010.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Deer Park, Texas, used with permission.