Boys ranches near Dayton, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor peer groups and placed in a supervised, controlled environment designed specifically to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Dayton, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Dayton, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Dayton, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong change in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be helped individually, in order to address their specific issues and surpass them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can send your son home as a changed person, ready and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-build their focus and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Dayton, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Dayton, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Dayton, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Dayton, Texas:
Dayton is a city in Liberty County, Texas, United States. The population was 7,242 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Dayton, Texas, used with permission.