Boys ranches near Crowley, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment created specifically to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Crowley, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Crowley, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Crowley, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are guided by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lasting change in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest caring for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their specific difficulties and overcome them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a different person, ready and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and helps them to re-build their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Crowley, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly transform your teenager’s life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Crowley, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Crowley, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Crowley, Texas:
Crowley is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas; virtually all of the city is in Tarrant County, with only about .01 sq mi in Johnson County. The population was 12,838 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Crowley, Texas, used with permission.