Boys ranches near Crosby, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment created precisely to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Crosby, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Crosby, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Crosby, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are guided by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong change in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be helped individually, in order to address their specific problems and fix them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at different paces than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that interests our students and helps them to re-discover their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Crosby, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Crosby, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Crosby, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Crosby, Texas:
Crosby is a census-designated place in Harris County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,714 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Crosby, Texas, used with permission.