Boys ranches near Corsicana, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment designed specifically to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Corsicana, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Corsicana, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Corsicana, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen problems like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their unique problems and overcome them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a new person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that interests our students and allows them to re-build their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Corsicana, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Corsicana, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Corsicana, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
Corsicana is a city in Navarro County, Texas, United States. It is located on Interstate 45 some fifty-five miles south of downtown Dallas. The population was 24,485 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Navarro CountyGR.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Corsicana, Texas, used with permission.