Boys ranches near Copperas Cove, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative peer groups and placed in a supervised, controlled environment set up specifically to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Copperas Cove, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Copperas Cove, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Copperas Cove, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their specific problems and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can return your son home as a different person, ready and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at varying paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and helps them to re-build their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Copperas Cove, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Copperas Cove, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Copperas Cove, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Copperas Cove, Texas:
Copperas Cove is a city located in central Texas at the southern corner of Coryell County, with city limits extending into neighboring Bell and Lampasas Counties. Founded in 1879 as a small ranching and farming community, today the city is the largest in Coryell County, with more than 30,000 residents. The town’s economy is closely linked to nearby Fort Hood, making it part of the Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood Metropolitan Statistical Area. Residents often refer to the city simply as “Cove.”
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Copperas Cove, Texas, used with permission.