Boys ranches near Coppell, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative influences and immersed in a supervised, structured environment set up especially to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Coppell, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Coppell, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Coppell, Texas. We’re a safe, supervised environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be treated personally, in order to deal with their specific problems and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a changed person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and encourages them to re-build their interest and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Coppell, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Coppell, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Coppell, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Coppell, Texas:
Coppell is a city in extreme northwest Dallas and Denton Counties in the U.S. state of Texas, a suburb of Dallas, and bedroom community of the DFW Metroplex. The population is approximately 39,000. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Coppell, Texas, used with permission.