Boys ranches near Conroe, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, structured environment designed specifically to foster their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Conroe, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Conroe, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Conroe, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to [work boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in personal counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be helped personally, in order to deal with their specific issues and fix them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a new person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and helps them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Conroe, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Conroe, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Conroe, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Conroe, Texas:
Conroe is a suburban city 40 miles north of Houston in the gulf coastal plains/piney woods region of southeast Texas.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Conroe, Texas, used with permission.