Boys ranches near Colleyville, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment designed specifically to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Colleyville, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Colleyville, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Colleyville, Texas. We’re a safe, supervised environment, where students are guided by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lasting change in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to [work only on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to address their unique issues and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to re-discover their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Colleyville, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Colleyville, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Colleyville, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Colleyville, Texas:
Colleyville is a city in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. Located roughly Convert from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was established in the early 20th century for Dr. Lilburn H. Colley, a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Colleyville, Texas, used with permission.