Boys ranches near Cleveland, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment designed specifically to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Cleveland, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Cleveland, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Cleveland, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are guided by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen problems like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be treated individually, in order to address their individual difficulties and surpass them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic environment that interests our students and encourages them to regain their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Cleveland, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Cleveland, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Cleveland, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Cleveland, Texas:
Cleveland is a city in Liberty County, Texas, United States. The population was 7,954 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Cleveland, Texas, used with permission.