Boys ranches near Cleburne, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative peer groups and immersed in a supervised, controlled environment set up specifically to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Cleburne, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Cleburne, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Cleburne, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are guided by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine love for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be treated personally, in order to address their individual problems and fix them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys often learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that interests our students and allows them to re-build their curiosity and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Cleburne, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Cleburne, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Cleburne, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Cleburne, Texas:
Cleburne is a city in Johnson County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Fort Worth. According to 2007 United States Census Bureau estimates, the population is 29,050. It is the county seat of Johnson County.GR Cleburne is named for a Confederate General, Patrick Cleburne. Lake Pat Cleburne, the reservoir that provides water to the city and surrounding area, is also named for him.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Cleburne, Texas, used with permission.