Boys ranches near Cibolo, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative peer groups and taken to a supervised, protected environment set up especially to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Cibolo, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Cibolo, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Cibolo, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with common teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere love for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped individually, in order to focus on their individual issues and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at different paces than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to re-build their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Cibolo, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Cibolo, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Cibolo, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Cibolo, Texas:
Cibolo is a city in Guadalupe County in the U.S. state of Texas.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Cibolo, Texas, used with permission.