Boys ranches near Channelview, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their life around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative influences and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up especially to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Channelview, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Channelview, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Channelview, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are guided by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting change in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their individual issues and fix them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a different person, willing and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different paces than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to re-build their curiosity and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Channelview, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Channelview, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Channelview, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
Channelview is a census-designated place in the U.S. state of Texas within the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area and Harris County. The population was 29,685 at the 2000 census. The Handbook of Texas describes Channelview as “an oil refinery suburb of metropolitan Houston.”