Boys ranches near Cedar Hill, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, protected environment set up precisely to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Cedar Hill, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Cedar Hill, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Cedar Hill, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong change in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in personal counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated individually, in order to deal with their individual difficulties and overcome them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a changed person, ready and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to rediscover their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Cedar Hill, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Cedar Hill, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Cedar Hill, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Cedar Hill, Texas:
Cedar Hill is a city in Dallas and Ellis counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located approximately 16 miles southwest of downtown Dallas and is situated along the eastern shore of Joe Pool Lake and Cedar Hill State Park. The population was 45,028 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Cedar Hill, Texas, used with permission.