Boys ranches near Buda, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment set up specifically to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Buda, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Buda, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Buda, Texas. We’re a safe, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment focus boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest caring for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be treated individually, in order to deal with their individual difficulties and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can return your son home as a changed person, willing and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that engages our students and encourages them to regain their interest and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Buda, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Buda, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Buda, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Buda, Texas:
Buda is a city in Hays County, Texas, United States. The population was 2,404 at the 2000 census. City leaders estimated the population exceeded 5,100 in 2008 and the official 2009 Census Bureau estimate showed the population had increased to 7,784 as of July 1, 2009. The 2010 US Census listed 7,295 residents, a growth rate of 103% from the 2000 Census. Buda is part of the Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos metropolitan statistical area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Buda, Texas, used with permission.