Boys ranches near Bryan, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor influences and placed in a supervised, structured environment designed precisely to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Bryan, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Bryan, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Bryan, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are guided by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment enables these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest love for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped personally, in order to deal with their unique difficulties and surpass them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and allows them to re-discover their focus and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Bryan, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Bryan, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Bryan, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
Bryan is a city in Brazos County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 76,201. It is the county seat of Brazos CountyGR and is located in the heart of the Brazos Valley . It shares its border with the city of College Station, which lies to its south. Together they are referred to as the Bryan-College Station metropolitan area, the sixteenth largest Metropolitan area in Texas containing around 190,000 people.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Bryan, Texas, used with permission.