Boys ranches near Brenham, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative influences and placed in a supervised, controlled environment designed precisely to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Brenham, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Brenham, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Brenham, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest love for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be worked with personally, in order to address their specific problems and overcome them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to re-build their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Brenham, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Brenham, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Brenham, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Brenham, Texas:
Brenham is a city in east-central Texas in Washington County, Texas, United States, with a population of 16,147 according to the 2009 census. It is the county seat of Washington CountyGR. Brenham is south of College Station, and about halfway between Houston and Austin approximately 70 miles Northwest of Houston.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Brenham, Texas, used with permission.