Boys ranches near Belton, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor peer groups and taken to a supervised, protected environment created specifically to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Belton, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Belton, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Belton, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to [work only on what is at hand and, most crucially, allows these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to deal with their unique issues and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that engages our students and helps them to rediscover their curiosity and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Belton, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Belton, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Belton, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
Belton is a city in Bell County, Texas, United States. The population was 14,623 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Bell CountyGR.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Belton, Texas, used with permission.