Boys ranches near Beeville, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment designed especially to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Beeville, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Beeville, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Beeville, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen problems like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide for a lasting change in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages only on what is at hand and, most crucially, allows these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be treated personally, in order to deal with their unique issues and overcome them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a changed person, willing and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and encourages them to regain their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Beeville, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Beeville, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Beeville, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Beeville, Texas:
Beeville is a city in Bee County, Texas, United States. The population was 13,129 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Bee County.GR It is the site of a community college, Coastal Bend College.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Beeville, Texas, used with permission.