Boys ranches near Bedford, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, protected environment created especially to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Bedford, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Bedford, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Bedford, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are guided by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lasting transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated personally, in order to deal with their unique issues and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and allows them to regain their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Bedford, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Bedford, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Bedford, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Bedford, Texas:
Bedford is a suburban city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census. Bedford is part of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Bedford, Texas, used with permission.