Boys ranches near Beaumont, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor peer groups and taken to a supervised, structured environment set up precisely to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Beaumont, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Beaumont, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Beaumont, Texas. We’re a healthy, environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lasting alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to deal with their unique problems and fix them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at varying speeds than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic environment that engages our students and allows them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Beaumont, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Beaumont, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Beaumont, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Beaumont, Texas:
Beaumont is a city in and county seat of Jefferson County, Texas, United States,GR within the Beaumont–Port Arthur Metropolitan Statistical Area. The city’s population was 118,296 at the 2010 census. With Port Arthur and Orange, it forms the Golden Triangle, a major industrial area on the Gulf Coast.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Beaumont, Texas, used with permission.