Boys ranches near Baytown, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment designed precisely to foster their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Baytown, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Baytown, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Baytown, Texas. We’re a secure, environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment enables these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere love for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their specific problems and fix them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-discover their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Baytown, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Baytown, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Baytown, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Baytown, Texas:
Baytown is a city within Harris County and partially in Chambers County in the Gulf Coast region of the U.S. state of Texas. Located within the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area, it lies along both State Highway 146 and Interstate 10. As of 2010, Baytown had an population of 71,802. It is the fourth-largest city within the metropolitan area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Baytown, Texas, used with permission.