Boys ranches near Bay City, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment set up specifically to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Bay City, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Bay City, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Bay City, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are guided by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring change in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to focus on their unique difficulties and surpass them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-discover their focus and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Bay City, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Bay City, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Bay City, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Bay City, Texas:
Bay City is a city in Matagorda County, Texas, United States. The population was 18,667 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Matagorda CountyGR. The current mayor is Mark Bricker.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Bay City, Texas, used with permission.