Boys ranches near Balch Springs, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment set up especially to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Balch Springs, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Balch Springs, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Balch Springs, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with common teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment enables strictly on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their individual difficulties and surpass them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a changed person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at varying paces than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic environment that interests our students and allows them to re-build their focus and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Balch Springs, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Balch Springs, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Balch Springs, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Balch Springs, Texas:
Balch Springs is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is both a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 19,375 at the 2000 census. A July 1, 2008 U.S. Census Bureau estimate placed the population at 20,003.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Balch Springs, Texas, used with permission.