Boys ranches near Azle, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor influences and taken to a supervised, structured environment set up precisely to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Azle, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Azle, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Azle, Texas. We’re a safe, supervised environment, where students are guided by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong change in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their unique problems and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that engages our students and encourages them to regain their interest and motivation. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Azle, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Azle, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Azle, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Azle, Texas:
Azle is a city in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Azle, Texas, used with permission.