Boys ranches near Aubrey, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, structured environment set up specifically to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Aubrey, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Aubrey, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Aubrey, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are guided by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows solely on what is at hand and, most importantly, encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with individually, in order to address their specific difficulties and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a different person, willing and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at varying paces than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and encourages them to re-build their interest and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Aubrey, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Aubrey, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Aubrey, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Aubrey, Texas:
Aubrey is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,500 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Aubrey, Texas, used with permission.