Boys ranches near Angleton, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor peer groups and taken to a supervised, controlled environment set up precisely to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Angleton, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Angleton, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Angleton, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong change in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their specific issues and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can return your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at varying paces than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and allows them to regain their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Angleton, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Angleton, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Angleton, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Angleton, Texas:
Angleton is a city in and the county seatGR of Brazoria County, Texas, United States, within the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area. Angleton lies at the intersection of State Highway 288, State Highway 35, and the Union Pacific Railroad. The population was 18,130 at the 2000 census. Angleton is in the 14th congressional district, and is represented by Congressman Ron Paul.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Angleton, Texas, used with permission.