Boys ranches near Allen, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment designed specifically to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Allen, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Allen, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Allen, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their unique issues and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and encourages them to re-discover their interest and motivation. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Allen, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Allen, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Allen, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Allen, Texas:
Allen is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States, a northern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 census the city had a total population of 84,246.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Allen, Texas, used with permission.