Looking for boys ranches in Texas? Yes, boys ranches near Round Rock, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better.
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their life around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment set up specifically to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Round Rock, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Round Rock, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Round Rock, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring change in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables only on what is at hand and, most crucially, encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to make sure that we are effective in assisting these troubled boys:
- Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped individually, in order to deal with their unique difficulties and overcome them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Education. Troubled boys typically learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and allows them to regain their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By offering positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Round Rock, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
Our program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Round Rock, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Round Rock, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
If you would like to find out more about us, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover and get set on the right path.
Round Rock is a city in Travis and Williamson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Nowrap metropolitan area. The 2010 census places the population at 99,887. The city straddles both sides of the Balcones Escarpment, a fault line in which the areas roughly east of IH-35 are flat and characterized by having black, fertile soils of the Blackland Prairie, and the west side of the Escarpment which consists mostly of hilly, karst-like terrain with little topsoil and higher elevations and which is part of the Texas Hill Country. Located about Convert north of downtown Austin, Round Rock shares a common border with Austin at SHÂ 45.