Looking for boys ranches in Texas? Yes, boys ranches near Irving, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better.
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and immersed in a supervised, structured environment designed specifically to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Irving, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Irving, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Irving, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with common teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables only on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ascertain that we are successful in changing these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their unique issues and overcome them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can send your son home as a new person, willing and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic setting that interests our students and allows them to regain their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Irving, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
Our program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Irving, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Irving, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
If you would like to find out more about us, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover and get set on the right path.
Irving is a city located in the U.S. state of Texas within Dallas County. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the city population was 216,290. Irving is within the DallasâPlanoâIrving metropolitan division of the Dallas-FortÂ WorthâArlington metropolitan area, designated by the U.S. Census Bureau and colloquially referred to as the Dallas/FortÂ Worth Metroplex. Irving contains the Las Colinas area, which was one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest. Las Colinas includes the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equestrian sculpture in the world.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Irving, Texas, used with permission.