Looking for boys ranches in Texas? Yes, boys ranches near Fort Worth, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better.
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up specifically to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Fort Worth, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Fort Worth, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Fort Worth, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong change in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages strictly on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ascertain that we are successful in assisting these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped individually, in order to focus on their individual issues and fix them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a different person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Education. Troubled boys frequently learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that engages our students and allows them to re-discover their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Fort Worth, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
Our program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Fort Worth, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Fort Worth, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
If you would like to discover more about us, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover and get set on the right path.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Fort Worth, Texas:
Fort Worth is the 16th-largest city in the United States of America and the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas. Located in North Central Texas, just southeast of the Texas Panhandle, the city is a cultural gateway into the AmericanÂ West. According to the 2010 Census, Fort Worth had a population of 741,206. It has been estimated that by 2030 it will have 1,211,665 residents. The city is the second most populous in the Nowrap metropolitan area. The city was established in 1849 as an Army outpost on a bluff overlooking the Trinity River.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Fort Worth, Texas, used with permission.