Looking for boys ranches in Texas? Yes, boys ranches near Cypress, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better.
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative influences and immersed in a supervised, protected environment created precisely to foster their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Cypress, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Cypress, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Cypress, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are guided by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ascertain that we are successful in changing these troubled boys:
- Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their specific issues and overcome them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Education. Troubled boys frequently learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that engages our students and helps them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Cypress, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
Our program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Cypress, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Cypress, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
If you would like to learn more about us, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover and get set on the right path.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Cypress, Texas:
Cypress is an unincorporated area of Harris County, Texas, United States located completely inside the extraterritorial jurisdiction of the City of Houston. The Cypress area is located along U.S. Highway 290 (Northwest Freeway) approximately twenty-five miles (40Â km) northwest of Downtown Houston. The Cypress urban cluster ranks 50th in the top 100 highest-income urban areas in the United States. Large scale residential and commercial development beginning in the 1980s transformed the once rural area into one of the Houston area’s largest suburban communities.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Cypress, Texas, used with permission.