Looking for boys ranches in Texas? Yes, boys ranches near Cedar Park, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better.
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, controlled environment set up specifically to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Cedar Park, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Cedar Park, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Cedar Park, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows only on what is at hand and, most crucially, encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ensure that we are successful in changing these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their unique issues and fix them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Troubled boys frequently learn at varying speeds than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and allows them to re-discover their focus and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Cedar Park, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
Our program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Cedar Park, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Cedar Park, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
If you would like to learn more about us, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover and get set on the right path.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Cedar Park, Texas:
Cedar Park is a city in Travis and Williamson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the population is 48,937. The city is a major suburb of Austin, the center of which is to the southeast, although Austin directly borders Cedar Park at the latter’s southern extent.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Cedar Park, Texas, used with permission.