Looking for boys ranches in Texas? Yes, boys ranches near Burleson, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better.
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, controlled environment designed specifically to foster their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Burleson, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Burleson, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Burleson, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are guided by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong change in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to [work solely on what is at hand and, most importantly, encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ascertain that we are effective in helping these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere love for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their individual problems and fix them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a changed person, ready and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Struggling boys typically learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to regain their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Burleson, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
Our program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Burleson, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Burleson, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
If you would like to learn more about us, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover and get set on the right path.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Burleson, Texas:
Burleson is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is considered a suburb of Fort Worth and is located in the rapidly growing suburban expanse just south of the city. As of the 2010 census, the population was 36,690, having increased from the 20,976 residents counted during the 2000 census. Burleson is named for Rufus Columbus Burleson, a former president of Baylor University in Waco. On October 10 and 11, 2009, the First Baptist Church observed its 125th anniversary during Burleson’s Founders Day weekend. A historical marker, the fourth in Burleson, was unveiled at the church.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Burleson, Texas, used with permission.