Boys ranches near Austin, Texas? Our program near Austin, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and immersed in a supervised, structured environment created precisely to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Austin, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
We provide extensive therapy for boys from Austin, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment helps boys to [work only on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ascertain that we are successful in helping these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to deal with their individual difficulties and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can return your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Education. Self-destructive boys typically learn at varying paces than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to re-build their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Austin, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
Our program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Austin, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Like a boys ranch, we offer many tools to help boys turn around and get back on track.
If you would like to discover more about us, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover and get set on the right path.
Austin is the capital city of the U.S. state of Texas and the seat of Travis County. Located in Central Texas on the eastern edge of the American Southwest, it is the fourth-largest city in Texas and the 14th most populous city in the United States. It was the third-fastest-growing large city in the nation from 2000 to 2006. Austin has a population of 790,390. The city is the cultural and economic center of the Nowrap metropolitan area, which has a population of over 1,716,291 (2010 U.S. Census), making it the 35th-largest metropolitan area in the United States. The area was settled in the 1830s on the banks of the Colorado River by pioneers who named the village Waterloo.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Austin, Texas, used with permission.